Thank you for your interest in applying with International Programs. We are currently accepting instructor and program leader applications for the Spring Break 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 sessions.
If you are an FSU employee, please sign in with your FSUID using the grey box below the "Sign In" box. If you are not an FSU employee, you will need to create a FluidReview account.
Before you apply, you will need to consider/prepare the following items:
- Determine if you are applying as a Program Leader or Instructor. Please see our Guide to Teaching Abroad for more information.
- Identify your first and second choices for Study Abroad Locations and Sessions.
- Determine the course(s) that you will be submitting.
- Prepare course descriptions for each course (up to 200 words).
- Non-FSU faculty must attach a CV to their applications.
- FSU faculty will need their EMPLID
For Questions About:
- Teaching at a non-Study Center location, contact IP-Faculty@fsu.edu
- Leading an IP program, contact IP-Faculty@fsu.edu
- The instructor or program leader application, contact IP-Faculty@fsu.edu
- For technical issues with the online application, contact IP-IT@fsu.edu
Please be aware that we will be unable to provide support during the time that the university will be closed December 22, 2018 - January 2, 2019.